Translations of written documents
- Low rates : Our prices are budget-friendly, competitive and flexible depending on size of document and number of languages. Always ask for a no-obligation quick quote.
- All languages
- Electronic Delivery in PDF, MS Word or RTF where possible. This ensures fast reliable service which makes it easier to publish on the internet or design and print. Translations are delivered via email, CD, fax or traditional hard copy.
- Minimum charge: £20 per language (under 100 words, flexible rate for very small document in multiple languages)
- Estimates, quotes and consultations are free without commitment.
- Confidentiality: All documents are handled with utmost confidentiality. Our translators adhere to our strict privacy and security policy. Our statement is available on request. We adhere to a strict privacy and security policy and are happy to sign commercial non-disclosure agreements.
- Design & Printing: We can work with your printer. We also offer a specialist design, production and print service through our partner company.
- Our customers are: Health Trust, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Solicitors, Commercial and Voluntary Organisations.
- It’s easy to use us, just e-mail or fax (0870 762 7312) the document and we will take it from there.
- We are a BME led low-profit organisation serving the service providers to BME communities.
- We are GREEN, maintaining almost a paperless office, delivering translations electronically where possible, recycling everything.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.